Purpose of Education:
- It contains guidelines for operational aspects of the structural security of the storage system.
- To minimize the risk and consequences of unsafe operation.
- To protect the building from internal and external influences.
Duration of Training: 1.5 or 2 hours
Who Can Participate in the Training: Logistics managers, stackers operators
The Shelf Care training seeks answers to the following basic questions:
- Are there any deviations in the plumb line of the racking system vertical elements?
- Is there any deficiency in the connections of the rack system elements?
- Are there any visible cracks in the elements and problems with welds?
- Is there any inconvenience or problem on the floor where the rack system is installed?
- Are there any problems with ground connection anchors, plate elevations, nuts?
- Does the shelf system have a project?
- Are there any missing elements in the racking system components that have been removed or removed?
- Are there any traverses that have been relocated?
- Are there any missing traverse safety pins?
- Is the rack system installed in accordance with the rules? (Axle, plumb line, set square, etc.)
- Is it loaded in accordance with the shelf carrying capacity?
- Is the stability of the loads suitable? (Loading distribution suitability)
- Is there any incompatibility with the pallets used?
- Is the stability of the loads in the floor suitable? (Swelling, lying, excessive load, etc.)
- Are cargo warning information signs available and appropriate?
- Are there foot protection barriers and frame barriers? If yes, is it suitable?
- Are the physical conditions of the storage area suitable? (Corridor distance and equipment suitability etc.)
- Are the dimensions of the load accessories suitable for the rack system? (Pallet dimensions and suitability of pallets to the load)
TECHNICAL METAL SYSTEMS / PROJECT MANAGER