The most common use is the traditional storage system,which is easy-to-install.
Pallet Racking Systems, which can be adjusted according to the needs and requirements of the customer, have a wide range of use, from the smallest warehouse to the largest and complex logistics centers.
Pallet Racking Systems are built by placing two profiles one behind the other and putting double-sided interconnection between them.
Another important feature of Pallet Racking Systems is that they can be used in combination with other Rack systems to enable the products to be stored for different purposes.
There are many accessories in this system, With the support of these accessories, customers can stock their products either directly or by putting them in protectors such as pallets, boxes, drums.
Due to the nailed structure of the cross connectors it is easily connected the two profiles, which leads the installation and uninstalltion method to be quick and easy.
Advantages Of The Pallet Racking Systems :
- Each palette can be reached at any time.
- Traverse intervals can be changed and used for desired measurements.
- It can be carried easily, with removable racks.
- It can be used in all kinds of industries that require logistics, automotive, food, construction or storage.
- It is fully compatible with barcode systems.
- It offers the possibility of using manual or automatic stacking machines.
- In a rack between two profiles, several pallets can be stored next to each other.